80’s Throwback Party Breaks Fundraising Record
By Mark Collier
- The Leftovers band and their fans. The band opened the night by playing 80’s music before DJ Mark McFadden played his set.
- Tracy Davis, Molly Vargo and Megan Ramsey.
- Jason and Ravin Arnold, Jessica and Colin Muehlenkamp.
- Katie Walters and Mark Collier.
- Nancy MacMillan and Beth Otto.
- Diane Kroger, Sheila Haas, Pat Story and Anita Tracy.
- Jeff Dapper and Katie Walters.
The Fourth Annual 80's Party to benefit Brighton Recovery Center for Women was a success by all measures. The party, hosted by Katie Walters of Q102 and Mark Collier of Fort Thomas Matters, broke party fundraising records as well and attendance records.
It was hosted on Saturday, February 4 at Highland Country Club and raised nearly $10,000 with 400 attendees.
See pictures from this year's party and remember to mark your calendars for next year. The party is always held on the first Saturday in February and is the first big party of the new year.
Photos were taken by Ed Cunningham.